Help Agape Gifts raise $10,000 by their 10th anniversary in November! If you would like to have a show for your favorite charity, or know a charity in need of money, please visit our homeshow page and contact us! We can't wait to help you help us!

 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 

Half & Half Party

Choose the half & half party plan if you would like to support a charity, as well as making some money for yourself.

 
 
 
 

Key Benefits

  • Have some great fun with your family and friends shopping for quality hand crafted jewelry art-wear.
  • Receive a $15 gift certificate just for hosting a party.
  • You will also receive a gift certificate based on 5% of the party's sales.
  • Have 5% of the party's sales donated to a charitable organization of your choice or choose from one of Agape Gifts' previously supported organizations.
  • Agape Gifts LLC will match your 5% donation with another 5% donation totaling a benefit of 10% to your charity!

Agape Gifts LLC will provide an invitation for marketing the party. The Hostess is responsible for its copying and distribution. The hostess will also be responsible for providing refreshments during the party. Agape Gifts LLC must approve of any charitable organization chosen to benefit from a particular party.

To organize a half & half party, simply contact Agape Gifts. Alternatively, if a half-and-half party is not what you want, why not try a benefit party or a traditional party? Or, you could learn how to make jewelry yourself at a string-along party!

For a brochure click here

 
 
 
 

All prices are subject to change without notice

Website Design by Simon Rafe | Website Content Copyright 2016� Agape Gifts LLC | All Rights Reserved