Help Agape Gifts raise $10,000 by their 10th anniversary in November! If you would like to have a show for your favorite charity, or know a charity in need of money, please visit our homeshow page and contact us! We can't wait to help you help us!

 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 

Benefit Party

The benefit party plan is a wonderful way of supporting a favorite charity while, at the same time, hosting a wonderful evening of fun!

 
 
 
 

An Agape Gifts benefit party held at Saint Michael's Media studios in FerndaleKey Benefits

  • Have some great fun with your family and friends shopping for quality hand crafted jewelry art-wear.
  • Receive a $15 gift certificate just for hosting a party.
  • Have 10% of the party's sales donated to a charitable organization of your choice or choose from one of Agape Gifts' previously supported organizations.
  • Agape Gifts LLC will match your 10% donation with another 10% donation totaling a benefit of 20% to your charity!

Agape Gifts LLC will provide an invitation for marketing the party. The Hostess is responsible for its copying and distribution. The hostess will also be responsible for providing refreshments during the party. Agape Gifts LLC must approve of any charitable organization chosen to benefit from a particular party.

To organize a benefit party, simply contact Agape Gifts. Alternatively, if a benefit party is not what you want, why not try a traditional party or a half & half party? Or, you could learn how to make jewelry yourself at a string-along party!

For a brochure click here

 
 
 
 

All prices are subject to change without notice

Website Design by Simon Rafe | Website Content Copyright 2016� Agape Gifts LLC | All Rights Reserved